Everything you’ve wanted to know about Sarah and what’s happening right now!
Quick link: sarahwithee.com/now
(This list current as of February 10, 2018.)
- Just started as a software engineer at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions
- Living in Kansas City, MO and planning to move to Pittsburgh, PA
- I’m an alto 2 with the Kansas City Women’s Chorus
- Working on The Rest of Us in Tech, a project to amplify the stories and voices of the underrepresented groups in tech. Currently it’s a podcast but will be expanding to other phases soon.
- Starting work on Code Thesaurus, a way to compare languages and see similarities
- I am singing with the Kansas City Women’s Chorus in their spring concert “All That KC Jazz!” on March 16th and 18th.
- I was invited to speak at Deliver:Agile 2018 in Austin, TX at the end of April. I’m giving my “Building Your Team to Last” talk.
I am currently looking for more conferences to speak at for my list of growing topics, both technical and non-technical. Click here to see my talks.
I wrote the Medium post “Life, Gender, and the Pursuit of Happiness” in September 2015 and has over 10,000 views. I also gave the talk “The Power of Secrets” in 2016 and 2017 talking about the incredibly unexpected results that happened from that post. I continue to get amazing and wonderful feedback from both. The blog post has reposted on four publications including Women 2.0. I will continue to respond to every comment and encourage those who need it. (If you haven’t left a comment or tweet, please do! I’d love to hear from you!)
Thank you to Derek Sivers for the idea of making a /now page.